This post is based the content of an ABC News article entitled ‘New Details Emerge in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting as Suspect Faces Federal Charges.’ The details know to date are:
- Edgar Maddison Welch drive to Comet Ping Pong (Pizza) with his girlfriend to Washington D.C. about a week ago
- He arrived at the restaurant with an AR-15 assault rifle and a .38 caliber revolver
- Welch drove there because he heard reports from internet media that a child sex-trafficking ring was being conducted in hidden rooms at the pizzeria
- He was also frustration the mainstream media wasn’t covering the story
- Welch wanted to explore the restaurant to see if said hidden rooms actually existed
- He also believed his actions would to at least draw attention to location for further investigation in case he failed
- Before entering Comet Ping Pong he told his girlfriend who road along that she might not see him for a long time
- He entered Comet Ping Pong point and used the appearance of the assault rifle to get free reign to explore the facility
- The gun shoots heard were exclusively used to attempt entry into a locked room
- The room was found to be empty,
- Welch surrendered peacefully leaving his weapon in the restaurant
This was foolish. Welch had no right to pull an armed Snowden to look around a restaurant. Another reason is that the if anything was really happening in the facility don’t you think they would have moved any incriminating evidence out of there? This place has been the focus of unofficial investigations with international implications.
I’m going to play devil’s advocate for a second: Could that evil things have been done in the empty room that has been probably scrubbed and bleached, More in depth research and getting any real evidence out on the internet would have been far more productive than what could be considered a false flag event. The main stream media will only cover this as a nut job doing something from a conspiracy theory.