Night of Blood: Muslim migrants go on murderous stabbing spree in Milan, Italy

Geller Report: This is what the Democrats are viciously for. This is what the Democrats want for you and your children. Google translate: A night of blood in Milan: a band of North Africans. Four different robberies between Cinisello Balsamo and Milan. Killed a homeless [Read More]

Read more from IOTW Report…

Black Motivational Speaker Claims He and His Wife Were Kicked Out of a Texas Restaurant Because of Their Race

A black motivational speaker says he and his wife were thrown out of a Texas restaurant because they refused to give up their table for a white customer.

Johnny Wimbrey and his wife had been ready to order dinner at Sambuca360 in Plano on Saturday night when the manager asked if they would give up their table, WFAA reports.

Wimbrey said the manager wanted the couple to give their table to a white man who is a regular customer – and became angry when they refused.

‘I said, ‘No, I think we want to sit here. We have a great view. It’s only a table for two.’ So we just declined the offer respectfully,’ he told WFAA.

A heated exchanged between Wimbrey and the manager was captured on a cell phone by the couple.

‘You can pay the tab – you are leaving,’ the manager told the couple outside the restaurant.

‘Why am I leaving?’ Wimbrey asked him.

‘Because I am asking you to leave,’ he replied.

‘Why?’ Wimbrey responded.

‘Because I don’t like you,’ the manager said.

When Wimbrey repeatedly asked the manager what he did wrong, the manager accuses him of trespassing.

‘What you’re doing wrong is you’re trespassing. Time to go,’ the manager told the Wimbreys.

After this, Wimbrey said the manager called Plano police and they decided to leave the scene.

Wimbrey, who has hosted work parties at the restaurant with more than 200 attendees, said race was definitely a factor in the incident.

‘I do believe it’s because of who I am and how I look that they asked me to move tables,’ he said.

Sambuca360 apologized for the incident, blaming it on a ‘mix-up’ at the host stand.

‘Sambuca has no tolerance for discrimination and always wants to make every guest feel welcome and respected,’ it said in a statement to WFAA.

After Wimbrey’s story appeared on a local news network, the story sparked a furious backlash as it spread across social media.

It comes after two black men who were arrested while waiting at a Starbucks store in Philadelphia reached a confidential financial settlement with the coffee chain.

They also dropped legal claims against the city after it agreed to pay each man $1 and committed $200,000 to fund an entrepreneurship program for public school students.

Donte Robinson and Rashon Nelson were arrested on April 12, after a Starbucks manager called police to complain that they had not made a purchase and refused to leave. Police released the men hours later without charges.

However, a video of their arrests was widely shared online, sparking protests and calls for a boycott of the popular chain.

Starbucks Corp, which plans to close 8,000 stores for a half day of anti-bias training on May 29, said Robinson and Nelson will have an opportunity to provide input for the company’s ‘long-term diversity and equity efforts.

The post Black Motivational Speaker Claims He and His Wife Were Kicked Out of a Texas Restaurant Because of Their Race appeared first on American Renaissance.

Read more from American Renaissance…

Striking Arizona Teachers Win 20 Percent Raise, End Walkout

The Arizona governor signed a plan Thursday to give striking teachers a 20 percent pay raise, ending their five-day walkout after a dramatic all-night legislative session and sending more than a million public school students back to the classroom.Gov. Doug Ducey’s…

Read more from NewsMax Front Page…

Germany to get tougher on deportations after asylum center mob threatens police officers

A small group of police officers traveled to an asylum center in Ellwangen, Germany Monday to arrest a 23-year-old man from Togo. Authorities had determined the man would need to be sent back to Italy to apply for asylum there because it was the first EU nation he had set foot in. The man was located and handcuffed but when police tried to remove him from the asylum center a group which eventually grew to 150 other immigrants began threatening the officers. From the Independent:

According to local reports there was little prospect of backup as other police units would have taken several hours to arrive.

The large group of migrants reportedly surrounded the patrol cars and threatened the police. “They were so aggressive and threatened us more and more, so we had to leave the man behind and retreat to the gate [of the refugee facility],” one officer said, adding that there was some damage to the cars.

The migrants then sent a messenger to the police, bearing an ultimatum: that they had to remove the handcuffs from the Congolese national within two minutes, or that they would storm the gate.

The police decided to give the security guard at the refugee facility a key to release the man.

So they not only left their man behind, they left their cars and, finally, a key to the handcuffs. But having fled the center Monday night, hundreds of officers returned to the same asylum center Thursday and, this time arrested the man from Togo. From Deutsche Welle:

German police sought to re-establish their authority by force at a home for asylum-seekers in the small town of Ellwangen, in the southern state of Baden-Württemberg, after a large and extraordinary operation on Thursday morning.

A 23-year-old from Togo — whose deportation to Italy was prevented by a group of between 150 and 200 asylum-seekers in the early hours of Monday morning — was recaptured during the operation.

Twenty-seven asylum-seekers offered resistance during Thursday’s police action, which involved hundreds of armed officers. Some asylum-seekers were injured jumping out of windows…

“We will not allow any law-free zones to be established,” Bernhard Weber, vice president of the local police force, said at a press conference on Thursday morning.

It’s not just the local police who are upset over what happened. Monday’s incident created a “media conflagration” in Germany according to DW. In response, German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer promised to speed up deportations of those whose asylum claims had been rejected. From the Associated Press:

Interior Minister Horst Seehofer vowed he would do everything he could to clamp down on illegal immigration, speed up asylum procedures and deport rejected asylum-seekers as quickly as possible.

“What happened (in Ellwangen) was a slap in the face of the law-abiding population,” Seehofer — who is well-known for his law-and-order stance — told reporters in Berlin.

“The right to hospitality cannot be trampled on like that,” he added, promising that security authorities would “use all their force and determination” to prosecute those asylum-seekers who blocked police from executing the deportation Monday in Ellwangen.

Seehofer is a member of the ruling coalition with Chancellor Angela Merkel but he has been critical of her immigration policies before. Supposedly police had made arrests at this asylum center hundreds of times before without incident. But the Local reports that police are no investigating whether the mob action to prevent deportation witnessed Monday was part of a plan:

Police are also investigating evidence that the migrants at the centre had a concerted plan to prevent all deportations through collective action.

“Since there were serious statements from the migrants that if the police reappeared, they would not only defend themselves in a similar manner, they would also prepare by arming themselves,” officials during the operation sought to find “weapons and dangerous objects,” the police said on Thursday.

Whether weapons have been found in the refugee home has not been confirmed.

Even if the mob action wasn’t planned, this seems like a fairly dangerous precedent since there are asylum centers like this one place all around Germany.

The post Germany to get tougher on deportations after asylum center mob threatens police officers appeared first on Hot Air.

Read more from Hot Air…

Leader of Arizona teachers strike is doing well… for himself

Despite previous assurances that Arizona teachers would be returning to work this morning, a decision yesterday evening resulted in the teachers taking yet another day off from work. The state is still hammering out the details of this year’s budget, but they’ve already assured the teachers union that generous pay increases and bumped up funding for education programs are on the way. But it seems that the schools will mostly remain closed until the budget is passed and signed. (AZ Central)

Arizona’s historic #RedForEd teacher walkout will stretch to a sixth school day, as Arizona Educators United organizers urged teachers to return to the Capitol Thursday amid unresolved budget discussions.

At least 40 Arizona school districts, accounting for hundreds of thousands of students, will remain closed Thursday in what proved to be a chaotic Wednesday for many of those schools.

The AEU organizers and Arizona Education Association, the state’s teachers’ union, had said Tuesday night that teachers would return to work Thursday if the Legislature passed a budget by then.

The government is offering up a 10% pay increase for next year (which is half of what the union demanded) along with $400 million for school building and maintenance budgets. It’s not what was being requested, but that’s still not too shabby. It seems as if they’ve found enough common ground to open the schools back up, but the union isn’t ready to go back to work yet.

Most of the statements being handed down from the union have been delivered by Joe Thomas, president of the Arizona Education Association (AEA). He’s obviously upset about the deplorable pay rates for teachers and he’s certainly got a point in that regard. Arizona teachers are among the lowest paid in the nation, so many of them are no doubt struggling to keep their family budgets afloat.

But do you know who’s not doing so badly in the personal finance area? Joe Thomas. He’s not scraping by on a teacher’s salary but is instead paid by the union. And that turns out to be a pretty lucrative gig. Thomas received more than $400K in compensation from 2011 through 2016 according to the union’s publicly published finance records. Good work if you can get it.

Those same records bring into question precisely what these underpaid teachers are getting in exchange for all of the union dues they pay to the AEA. They take in plenty of money, but that union doesn’t appear to be spending very much of it on working to get better compensation and benefits for their members. In fact, almost three-quarters of their revenue goes directly into salaries and other compensation for their officers like Joe, along with operating expenses. (Click on image for full-size chart.)

If you’re spending up to 70% of your budget on compensation for your union officials, how much of your resources can you possibly be putting into supporting and defending your union members? While the teachers remain out on strike demanding more cash from the taxpayers (and an increase is certainly not an unreasonable demand), perhaps they could use some of their free time to talk to Joe about exactly where their dues money is going.

The post Leader of Arizona teachers strike is doing well… for himself appeared first on Hot Air.

Read more from Hot Air…

THUNDERDOME! Who’s ready for a fight between Tomi Lahren and Candace Owens over Kanye West?

Conservative pundits Tomi Lahren and Candace Owens got into a vicious back-and-forth last night over Kanye West, of all things.

It all started with this Facebook post from Lahren:

Which led to this back-and-forth between the two:

AND BOOM! Here comes the charge of racism:

We DO need this:

***

Related:

 

The post THUNDERDOME! Who’s ready for a fight between Tomi Lahren and Candace Owens over Kanye West? appeared first on twitchy.com.

Read more from Twitchy.com…

Giuliani puts the kibosh on Stormy ‘payoff’ claim, and throws Laura Ingraham for a loop

Rudy Giuliani dropped what many are calling a bombshell during an interview on Fox News Channel’s Hannity, saying that President Donald Trump paid back his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, the $130,000 paid to porn star Stormy Daniels.

And while Giuliani was adamant that the pay off didn’t involve campaign money, the revelation sent the left into a frenzy because Trump stated on April 6 that he was not aware of the payment — even Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, a former defense attorney, said “that’s a problem,” but is there a simple explanation that’s being missed?

In a panel discussion Wednesday night on FNC’s The Ingraham Angle, contributor Byron York suggested that Giuliani “may not have thought this whole thing through,” prompting an interesting reply from Ingraham.

“If you go on ‘Hannity,’ you better think it through,” she said. “I love Rudy, but they better have an explanation for that, that’s a problem.”

Giuliani told Hannity that the $130,000 payment was “perfectly legal.”

“That money was not campaign money, sorry,” he claimed. “I’m giving you a fact now that you don’t know. It’s not campaign money. No campaign finance violation.”

When Hannity asked if this was because the money was “funneled” through Cohen’s law firm, the former mayor said, “Funneled it through the law firm, and the President repaid him.”

But Giuliani would also say Trump “didn’t know the specifics” of the payment.

Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., a participant on Ingraham’s panel, had a ready explanation that proved to be much closer to the truth, based on a later clarification by Giuliani.

“I don’t think somebody with President Trump’s income level writes all of his checks, you know what I mean?” he told Ingraham. “It would not surprise me if he authorized a payment and it gets lost in the shuffle. I know that sounds crazy perhaps on a certain level but here’s a guy with a massive income and he’s dealing with a lot of things.”

In a later interview with the Washington Post, Giuliani insisted the disclosure was no gaffe, saying he discussed it with Trump beforehand.

With the anti-Trump forces whipped into a lather over the possibility that Trump has been caught in a lie, Giuliani added more context to his comment with Fox News’ John Roberts — which is being described as “damage control” by the media.

“Rudy Giuliani told me that while reimbursed Cohen for the $130k SD payment, POTUS didn’t know what the money was used for. Giuliani says Cohen merely told the President he had “expenses” for which POTUS reimbursed him,” Roberts tweeted.

The payment is being described in the media as a “loan” because Trump reimbursed Cohen and anti-Trump forces insist it is related to his campaign, which will ensure wall-to-wall coverage.

But there’s so much vagueness in Giuliani’s revelation. In the end, it’s more likely to serve as another rabbit hole the president’s detractors will go chasing down in their quest to destroy him.

Read more from BRP – BizPac Review…